The Advantages of Using SimpleUpdates
We know that you have a lot of options when looking at a website provider, and we appreciate the opportunity to explain why SimpleUpdates is your best choice.
Our system is secure
- SimpleUpdates logins are protected by military grade encryption for each and every login.
- We use firewalls and block malicious hacking attempts dynamically.
SimpleUpdates is reliable
- Our servers are located in a world class datacenter with 24x7 hands on support, ready to resolve any hardware issue.
- We utilize robust server Linux OS, with daily security updates.
- Our servers have RAID-5 disk and data redundancy.
- We have a dedicated server that handles our backups from within the data center, and it can even do a bare metal restore if needed.
Your website is very customizable
- You can incorporate any design into SimpleUpdates.
- You will have complete control of the CSS and layout.
- You can have an unlimited number of people helping you edit your site, and you can give precise permissions on what each person can access.
- We have a variety of tokens that will make your work easier. Tokens are like script pointers that are replaced with content from the site, like a list of new articles, a photo gallery, or calendar items.
Not only do we provide a solid platform, but we back it up with personalized support
- Unlike most open source projects, where you get a collection of scripts, and have to trust your luck with a web search for help, SimpleUpdates makes your website progress an easy turn key solution.
- We set your site up, enable your email through Google Email, offer training materials and optional live phone training.
- Our support staff is located in our corporate offices in Southwest Michigan. We will not send you to India to talk to someone who does not know about your site.
- We hold live training events around the country that are free for all to attend.
SimpleUpdates is easy & fun to use
- Our simple graphical editor will make editing your site as simple as using a word processor.
- Rather than learning “How to make it work”, you can focus on “Getting things done.”
- The team approach allows the webmaster to focus on planning and deployment rather than being overwhelmed with being the sole gatekeeper, or bottle neck for adding content to the site.
- It is rewarding to see your efforts quickly deployed to your website audience.