Jobs at SimpleUpdates
Last Updated: July 30, 2014
SimpleUpdates is seeking to hire a front end graphic designer / html and RWD cutup guru.
SimpleUpdates.com, Inc. is advertising a full time opening for a graphic designer who is great with GUI and front end development. The applicant must be proficient in HTML5. CSS, along with TWIG, LESS and BootStrap. The primary tasks would be design creation, client interaction, wireframe creation and cutup of the approved designs to RWD HTML
PHP coding skills preferred.
If you have the magical touch of both design and coding, we want to get your application.
SimpleUpdates is always interested in programmer tallent. Get in contact with us and check into options of working with us.
SimpleUpdates.com, Inc. has hired full time PHP programmers. This position will participate as a team member in developing web applications and enhancing existing applications within the SimpleUpdates CMS, custom web application development and staging servers. Our programmers have minimal client interaction. Previous object-oriented PHP development and familiarity with the full LAMP stack required. API development experience a plus. Ideal candidate is familiar with current web technologies and best practices, and enjoys working independently. Projects vary in size and difficulty.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements:
- Development of web applications using object-oriented PHP and MySQL in an MVC framework
- Maintenance of existing applications
- Utilizing popular libraries in development
- Improve and innovate code and processes for the purpose of sharing the good news of Jesus' soon return
- Experienced and proficient in object-oriented design and architecture
- Unit testing, Propel, Git, jQuery, and Shell experience preferred
- Possesses mental acuity and the ability to grasp concepts quickly and work out complex problems
- Values education with the emphasis on practical application and self-learning
- In touch with current practices and trends
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and an ability to multi-task
- Effective time management skills and self motivation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Seeks balance in work, church and home life
We are a close-knit team of designers and developers who create amazing websites and mobile apps.
Benefits of working at SimpleUpdates.com include having a mission and purpose to your work, not only a great wage. We do projects that change the world, and have have an eternal focus.Our main office is in beautifulBerrien Springs, Michigan. Since we work with many church clients, experience working with churches or non-profits and their unique needs is an advantage.
To apply for a position, please write us
. When you write, include your résumé and work samples. We will review them and contact you for a phone interview.