Payment & Financial Info
We appreciate your partnership with SimpleUpdates.com. It is a privilege to be able to assist with your website needs. The following items clarify how you can pay, and gives details on how we will invoice you. If you move or change your billing email address, please let us know so we can keep in contact.
You may pay an invoice via:
- Automatic Recurring Payments: (preferred)
- Online: Visa, Mastercard or Discover -- http://www.SimpleUpdates.com/invoice.html
- Phone: Visa, Mastercard, Discover or eCheck -- 269 473-3687. Accounting = extension 105
- Mail: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, eCheck, Check or Money Order in U.S. Funds
P.O. Box 271
Berrien Springs, MI 49103-0271
- Visit our office: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, eCheck, Check, Money Order, or Cash (Please do NOT send cash through the mail.)
The SimpleUpdates subscription with hosting is paid via automated recurring billing via Visa, Mastercard, Discover or eCheck. The term for automatic recurring payments can be: Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually or Annually.
Note: All electronic transactions are non-refundable and final. Rejected credit cards and checks will be subject to a $25 fee PLUS all directly related overdraft or processing fees charged to SimpleUpdates by the rejecting institution.
Our customers have the option of prepaid support plans, which offer a discount, and assure you efficient service. Our “pay as you go” support cost is $65 per hour. Our pre-paid support plans come in 3 time increments:
- 4 hrs prepaid support = 15% discount = $55.00 / hr = $220.
- 8 hrs prepaid support = 20% discount = $52.50 / hr = $420.
- 16 hrs prepaid support = 25% discount = $50.00 / hr = $800.
Billable support will be invoiced in 15 minute increments. You can pay for support plans by entering the desired dollar value into our on-line invoice payment form: http://www.SimpleUpdates.com/invoice.html
Hosting and CMS (Content Management system) fees are invoiced quarterly, in advance of the quarter they cover. For example: Invoices dated:
- Dec. 1 will cover hosting for the months of January, February and March
- Mar. 1 will cover hosting for the months of April, May and June
- Jun. 1 will cover hosting for the months of July, August and September
- Sep. 1 will cover hosting for the months of October, November and December
Automatic Recurring Payments is our preferred method of processing invoice payments. With this method, you can select a term of: monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually, as would best suit your preference. Funds are billed on the first day of the month, preceding the service that the payment would cover. You can easily convert to recurring billing on this payment form: http://www.SimpleUpdates.com/invoice.html
New site setup costs, first quarter of hosting and optional domain name registration or transfer will by paid via credit card with site order.
Domain name renewals can be requested at http://www.SimpleUpdates.com/domain.php
. We suggest credit card payment so the renewal can take place immediately. Funds for domain names will be collected before registration or renewal, and are non-refundable.
Past Due Time Lines and Late Fees:
All invoices are due and payable within 30 days of the invoice date.
- At 30 days from the invoice date, the invoice becomes past due and finance charges of 1.5% per month will begin to accrue. A minimum finance charge of $5.00 will be billed.
- At 40 days (10 days past due) we will mail a reminder letter that your account is past due, and provide options for payment. It is important that any past due account immediately communicate with us so we can assure your site stays active on the web.
- At 60 days (30 days past due) the website will be suspended. This keeps all of the text and images of the website ready for immediate reactivation upon payment of all account invoices plus a $50 reactivation fee.
- At 90 days (60 days past due) and if no contact with the client has been established, the website will be removed from our servers. After removal, there is a $200 reactivation fee. We do not guarantee archiving of text or images of sites that have been removed from our servers.
All sales are final, and no refunds are provided once service has been rendered. If you need to cancel a service we provide, please do so 5 business days in advance of your renewal period.